Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

one last dr. to see

I have already seen an allergist in 2007 for my head but i'm giving it one more shot tomorrow before i hopefully get accepted at john hopkins in baltimore, they should have received my essay yesterday to whether or not they will see me. I am going to have the tests done tomorrow with the needles just to make sure i'm not allergic to anything , which could be the cause of my head and face pain. I bout died Friday when the rain was moving in i couldn't even get off the couch it hurt so bad, Rain and stress is such a trigger, i tried pulling some rotation hours for school at cvs yesterday and couldn't make it in today i was hurting so bad, I don't know what i'm gonna do. I am already on the #1 trigeminal neuralgia med and it doesn't seem to be working, i guess if anything surgery will HAVE to be the next step if i want any relief , I actually wish i'd go in tomorrow and the dr. say OMG you are allergic to....... damn what a relief , but my luck isn't that good .lol

No comments:

Post a Comment