Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2011

coupons????

I just got back off my last vacation for this year, now time to get busy...Had a good time except all the pain i endured and ofcourse ran off and left my ibuporfen and excedrin migraine and had to have something for heartburn because i think all the meds i'm takin has started giving me heartburn now...great just what i need "another" pill to take but anyways got me some pepcid and it seemed to work great. As i was saying that was extra money i had to spend and medicine is not cheap. I am in the process of trying to get some coupons for OTC and prescription medicines , because everybody needs a little help and coupons can help you save quite a bit...every little bit helps... now to figure out how to do this since i am fairly new. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment