Pages

Friday, July 1, 2011

let's get the day started

Well it's 9:43 and i've already taken 4 different pills to be able to start my day. I have taken my cymbalta, gabapentin, lortab and 800 mg ibuprofen...doing ok right now, around 12 my nose and head will start hurting
AGAIN so i will take another gabapentin, a percocet and 800 mg ibuprofen. By the time 5 comes around the pain will resurface so i will take my last gabapentin, lortab, ibuprofen and my lorazepam which enables me to sleep with out hurting. I am such a worry wart so I am worried to death what this stuff is doing to my liver, especially if you want to have a few drinks, your not suppose to drink with these meds so anything you do is going to just accelerate the damage....I hold my head up everyday dealing with this pain, but dammit sometimes i just have to let my hair down. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment